Proper Nutrients For Hair Growth….GET IT!
One of my new favorite sites, Urban Bush Babes.
GET ON IT NOW!
Healthy strong hair just doesn’t stop at how you take care of your hair on top of your head……you also have to monitor what you’re putting in your body!
The building blocks. Hair is 88% protein (never knew that). Eat tuna, shrimp, and cod, snapper, venison, halibut, salmon, scallops, turkey, chicken, lamb, beef, calf’s liver, spinach, tofu, mustard greens, crimini mushrooms, soybeans, and mozzarella cheese, eggs, milk, collard greens, cauliflower and many legumes including lentils, split peas, kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans and garbanzo beans.
Strengthens the immune system and a lack of it may dry out the hair. Eat broccoli, bell peppers, kale, cauliflower, strawberries, lemons, mustard and turnip greens, brussels sprouts, papaya, chard, cabbage, spinach, kiwifruit, snow peas, cantaloupe, oranges, grapefruit, limes, tomatoes, zucchini, raspberries, asparagus, celery, pineapples, lettuce, watermelon, fennel, peppermint and parsley.
Good for the scalp. Eat Calf liver, Cow’s milk , eggs, carrots, apricots, mangoes, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, collard greens, tomatoes, guava, and pink grapefruit, salmon, shellfish, Cayenne pepper and chili pepper.
Helps grow vibrant hair. Eat mustard greens, turnip greens, chard, sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, collard greens, parsley, kale, papaya, olives, bell pepper, brussel sprouts, kiwifruit, tomato, blueberries, and broccoli.
Will maintain healthy hair. Eat spinach, Brussels sprouts, Swiss chard, green beans, asparagus, broccoli, kale, mustard greens, green peas and carrots, fig, brewer yeast, asparagus, broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, egg yolk, oatmeal, rye, soybean, liver, wheat, yogurt, tomato paste, Swiss Emmental cheese and Norwegian Jarlsberg cheese.
Iron carries oxygen to the hair. I need more iron in my diet because I’m anemic. Eat chard, spinach, thyme, and turmeric, romaine lettuce, blackstrap molasses, tofu, mustard greens, turnip greens, string beans, and shiitake mushrooms, beef tenderloin, lentils, Brussel sprouts, asparagus, venison, garbanzo beans, broccoli, leeks, and kelp.
Deficiencies lead to hair lost. Eat Swiss chard and spinach, mustard greens, summer squash, broccoli, blackstrap molasses, halibut, turnip greens, pumpkin seeds and peppermint, cucumber, green beans, celery, kale and a variety of seeds, including sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and flax seeds.
Thing hair structure and the pigmentation of the hair. Eat calf’s liver, crimini mushrooms, turnip greens and molasses, chard, spinach, sesame seeds, mustard greens, kale, summer squash, asparagus, eggplant, and cashews, peppermint, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, ginger, green beans, potato, and tempeh.
Helps build hair protein. Eat Calf’s liver, crimini mushrooms, sea vegetables, basil, thyme, spinach, pumpkin seeds, yeast, beef, and lamb, summer squash, asparagus, venison, chard, collard greens, miso, shrimp, maple syrup, broccoli, peas, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and mustard greens.
Eat chard, crimini mushrooms, and spinach, potassium include fennel, kale, mustard greens, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, winter squash, blackstrap molasses, eggplant, cantaloupe, and tomatoes, parsley, cucumber, bell pepper, turmeric, apricots, ginger root, strawberries, avocado, banana, tuna, halibut, cauliflower and cabbage.
1/4 of the weight in one strand of hair. This keeps hair silky and shiny.
To know more click the source link below!
- king-juba reblogged this from lanomrah
- burntoutlove-hungoverfriends reblogged this from rapunzelsdaughters
- lifeistooshortforschool reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock
- lovenintegrity likes this
- ccshugar reblogged this from tarynel
- ccshugar likes this
- beautifulblackkqueen likes this
- desertlotus-oasis likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- regalrealness likes this
- zealouseyes likes this
- rneerak likes this
- renewedgenius likes this
- cheterraa reblogged this from peaceandcharity
- cheterraa likes this
- peaceandcharity reblogged this from yourstrulyxari
- ladylioness86 reblogged this from tarynel and added:
- yourstrulyxari reblogged this from tarynel
- who-decides reblogged this from thegarden-of-eden
- twobrosonebaby likes this
- godmusicart likes this
- lostpoeticethic reblogged this from pixie-mama
- chic-cheat likes this
- waitingforameliax likes this
- hailojones likes this
- tarynel reblogged this from lanomrah
- tarynel likes this
- watamelanin likes this
- serparationofparts likes this
- lanomrah likes this
- lanomrah reblogged this from recycledfrockery
- thegarden-of-eden reblogged this from pixie-mama
- thelegendsaretrue likes this
- pixie-mama reblogged this from recycledfrockery and added:
- southrnbird reblogged this from recycledfrockery
- recycledfrockery reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock
- sickboooogie likes this
- lentjuhh reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock and added:
- beautynalllat reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock
- thomasthegreat likes this
- sometimesmythoughtsaretooloud reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock
- ladee91 likes this
- mommmymimi11 likes this
- go-awf likes this
- dijpoetess reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock
- tjanee2012 reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock and added:
- melodiousmemories reblogged this from naturalblkgirlsrock
- thekweendoxy likes this